Thursday, January 6, 2011

Insult to Injury...

Well, here I am again - STILL in the doldrums.  Not feeling much better.  ANY better.  Plus...I seem to be coming down with a cold.  Sneezing my head off.  Coughing some (repaired by honey-filled cough drops, though - at least).

Going back to doctor today - my own is off for a couple of weeks, so a different one.  Not sure what on earth the outcome will be...but let me tell you, I am entirely and thoroughly worn out, fed up, disgusted, bored and tired of The View from The Couch.

Still too weary to hold up a book;  nothing in the head to write, and I've probably knitted 75 stitches since -- oh -- December 2 or so.  (I can say that pretty precisely - I have a scarf on the needles that's 25 stitches wide.)

Having sat up long enough to write this, I'm plumb worn out and will take to my chaise for a nap.

I'll try to report back after the visit to La Medecine....

3 comments:

Jamwes said...

That life would sound divine if you were a drunk college kid. Too bad you aren't. Feel better soon!

CTJen said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're still struggling! ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

That sucks. Bigtime. Hope this doc can help you. {{{hugs}}}