Wednesday, June 25, 2008

There's No Place Like.....

...my den, which I am Officially Cleaning Out today. As a result, I'm setting this aside, and will resume and finish the post later. See, I'm all about "incentive" -- my brother-in-law is stopping through and staying overnight, tonight (in the den); it's supposed to get up to 87 degrees today and the air-conditioner is in the (all together now, "DEN"); it's going to be my Writing Room when it's sorted out; and lastly, Dale-Harriet, you can't finish your blog entry until the den is completely done.

Watch this space.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, D-H, go!

Cathy-Cate said...

We're anxious to see the fruits of your labor!

Anonymous said...

So, ET, the Den is Delightful, the BIL has left by now, and your post? The Rest of the Story? Where is that, one asks. Where .... with a hug.